Mattland Farm’s lodging is in an excellent location. Minutes from Altmar and the Salmon River make our location perfect for your fishing trip.
No matter the season, attractions are all around this scenic farm lodge. Feel free to contact us directly for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Village of Pulaski
- Chamber of Commerce (Pulaski)
- Visit Oswego County
- Water Levels-Salmon River at Pineville
The Salmon River Angler lots, which give direct access to the Salmon River, offers fishermen an excellent location to fish. These lots are within 5 miles of the lodge.
- Salmon fishing
- Steelhead fishing
- Fishing on-site in Orwell Brook
Area Fishing Guides
Take advantage of Oswego county’s abundance of snow by snowmobiling some of the many trails in the area. The lodge is just off of Snowmobile Trail S51. Look for it on the Official Trail Map of the Oswego County Snowmobile Association. The lodge also offers ample parking for snowmobiles and trailers.
The area is also perfect for ATV riders.
Area Snowmobile Clubs
- Pulaski-Boylston Snowmobile Club
- Redfield Snowmobile Association, Inc.
- Osceola Snowmobile Association
- Kasoag Lake Trailblazers Inc.
- Oswego County Snowmobile Association, Inc.
Outdoor Activities and Hiking Trails
- Salmon River Falls, Approximately 10 minutes away
- Apple picking in the fall
- Tour Mattland Farms
Recommended Nearby Restaurants
- Kallet Theatre, approximately 10 minutes away